Workshops & Photographer Resources
If you are a photographer, or aspiring to improve your photography skills, I run intimate intensive workshops from time to time, and am also available for one-on-one coaching. My most popular workshops involve studio lighting techniques, and working with a live model on directing and posing. I also cover other topics depending on the areas of interest to the attendees.
- Studio Lighting & Capture
- Directing a Portrait Subject
- Image Editing/Workflow
- Print Workflow
- Pricing & Marketing
- Sales Methodology
If you'd like to find out when/where I am holding my next workshop, want to know more about individual coaching sessions, or contact me regarding teaching, speaking or judging opportunities please shoot me a message below.
NEXT WORKSHOP: SATURDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER
SHOOTSHOP - Saturday 2nd September 2017
12 noon - 4pm.
L1, 121 Macquarie St, Hobart, TAS.
1. Rocking one light. Techniques for creating beautiful portraits using just one light source. You don't need a studio packed full of fancy (and expensive) equipment. I'll show you how to get the most out of a little.
2. Talking the talk. Effective communication with and direction of portrait subjects. Portraits can succeed or fail based on what happens in the space between the photographer and subject.
3. No bullshit business. When and how to price yourself in a crowded and unregulated market. We'll throw some numbers at the wall and explore what it actually means to turn a profit.